Location: UK - Hybrid / Remote Working
A few words about us:
First things first… What will you become a part of? Valtech is a global digital agency focused on business transformation. We enable clients to anticipate tomorrow’s trends and connect more directly with their consumers across digital and physical touchpoints.
We deliver innovation with a purpose. With expertise across experience design, technology and marketing, our passion is in addressing transformational business challenges for our clients. Challenges where we re-imagine the customer journey and build new connected experiences. Challenges where we make data work in this new era and help our clients transform the way they operate and optimise business-critical digital platforms for multichannel commerce and marketing.
From discovery to optimisation, clients trust Valtech to remove complexity and deliver innovative, frictionless solutions that close the experience gap between customer expectation and reality. We are a network of more than 5,000 makers, thinkers, marketers, creatives, and developers spanning 5 continents with 50+ offices in 22 countries.
The Client Lead role is fundamental to the success of our client partnerships. You play a pivotal role in the development and success of our client relationships and projects, through close collaboration at all times.
As Client Lead you will be responsible for and take ownership of a number of key clients, armed with your experience and ability to think and do, to drive our client’s business forward and of course, produce work to be proud of.
You will work closely with the Client Partner and Delivery Leads in particular, to understand your client’s strategy and areas of opportunity, be responsible for the financial management of your accounts, and most importantly be a lynch-pin for your clients working closely with them, and of course internal and external teams in multiple locations to drive the business forward.
What you will be doing:
- You will be responsible for working across two or three key clients, partnering closely with a project lead to manage the successful delivery of key projects.
- Running key day-to-day relationships with both existing and potential clients, leading and owning the key relationships, to guide the development of the account and become a close partner to each of the brands in your portfolio.
- Being the voice of the client and using your strong client knowledge to motivate and inspire the team and the wider agency on their ambitions.
- Relaying client’s expectations, challenges, and potential solutions.
- Ensuring constant innovation across our existing accounts and working closely with all teams to ensure this is happing at a micro level as well as macro.
- Working alongside a project Delivery Manager, overseeing the revenue management across your portfolio.
- Understanding the commercial implications of agency decisions and external influences and manage the internal and client conversations arising from these, being well informed about the commercials of all projects you are responsible for.
- Unlocking new opportunities for growth focussed on our key capability sets.
- Managing challenges and solutions and being the dedicated point of contact for client queries and concerns.
- Feeling empowered to escalate when required and finding solutions and managing the communication with the client, or agency leaders to resolve.
- Making work to be proud of, collaborating closely with all teams to ensure we deliver best solution to the client’s business problem, championing the work internally and externally.
- Digital passion - you will have extensive experience of creating and building digital products and services within a client-focussed environment.
- Strategic and smart but also operational – you will understand the vision for your accounts your clients’ goals and objectives and know how to execute against it to drive growth.
- Solutions focused - you work well under pressure, keeping your cool when challenges arise and looking for resolutions and escalating when appropriate.
- A team player - we do everything we can to deliver the best experiences for our clients. That means developing deep and honest relationships with them, becoming trusted advisors, whilst working as part of a core team of multi-disciplinary experts at times in multiple locations on projects to deliver on our commitments, and ensure everything we do exceeds expectations.
- A Clear Communicator - you will have a great communication style, as comfortable leading a workshop or pitching a proposal to senior leaders and mentoring internal members of the team in the basics of client services, everything you do will have clear outcomes, next steps and bring people on the journey with you.
What can you expect from us:
At Valtech you’ll become part of our exceptional team of more than 5,000 talented innovators, design thinkers, marketers, creatives, and engineers. We interact across countries, disciplines, trades, roles and teams. We are consultants before anything else and take ownership of our own work, clients, and careers. We provide everyone with a large degree of freedom - in return, we expect an equally high degree of accountability and dedication. We transform by doing and insanely passionate about improving the end user experience. We are a people company. We share our knowledge and learnings, we dare to speak up and take risks. And we care deeply about one another, our clients, and the world around us.
We have from our very beginning always worked hard on providing everyone within our organisation the opportunity to grow and transform their job opportunities and career paths across the world. From graduates to seasoned professionals who are experts in their field. Valtech will always be recognised not just for the quality of the work we deliver, but for all the amazing people that make it happen. We don’t just talk about how to get things done; we really do transform by doing.
Here at Valtech we’re big believers that our staff are our most important asset, and as such we want to make sure we look after you. As well as all the usual corporate benefits (hybrid & flexible working, pension, life insurance, 25 days holiday, phone, laptop, BUPA private healthcare & dental etc), we pride ourselves on our commitment to continuous learning and development, which means you’ll have a clear growth and development path, alongside access to professional coaching and online learning courses.
You’ll be joining an inclusive and diverse workforce, working on truly exciting projects with collaborative teams at a local and global level, with a big focus on health and social well-being (free office lunches, Cycle to Work Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, eye tests, Flu Jab, regular Company Days and staff parties).
We appreciate that interviews can be daunting. At Valtech we aim to make the interview process an approachable, two-way conversation, that allows us to get to know you and for you to get to know us. As part of our efforts to ensure the recruitment process is fair and consistent, we have put in place measures and initiatives to ensure we are not rating people differently due to our own bias.
If you would like now more about our recruitment framework, click here.
Diversity and Inclusion at Valtech
At Valtech, we’re here to engineer experiences that work and reach every single person. To do this, we are proactive about creating workplaces that work for every person at Valtech. Our goal is to create an equitable workplace which gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be).
As part of this work, we’re sharing an optional anonymous survey with you after your application. This survey will help us better understand the people who apply to work at Valtech. It'll help us see how different demographics progress through our hiring process, and where we need to make improvements to give them a better chance of succeeding. If you choose to fill it out, all of the information you give us is:
- Voluntary. And we've included a "prefer not to say" option for every question. It'd be helpful if you still fill out the survey even if you choose "prefer not to say" for every question, as it's useful for us to understand & record this. We won't know if you choose to fill this survey in or not
- Anonymous to Valtech. We can't tie your responses to you and they won't make a difference to the outcome of your application. We'll only use grouped responses for equal opportunities monitoring in our hiring process
For more information on how we'll use this data, please read our candidate privacy notice.
By filling out the survey, you agree that we can use your responses for the purposes we've mentioned above.